Tuesday, February 10, 2009

God Save Me

I have no idea who wrote this, but when I read it I thought someone was reading my soul:

God Save Me

God save me.
Take me away from the pain.
I'm losing my faith.
My life. My vision. My passion.
There's no compassion.
This pain is forever lasting.
I'm fasting,
Trying to find grace.
Get my mind out of this place.
My soul cries out.
I want to scream.
Trying to get redeemed.
The devil is in disguise,
Being fake, and trying to act wise.
All his lies.
Trying to tempt,
As he pretends.
He is picking at my brain.
Straight driving me insane.
I'm going crazy.
Trying not to let him phase me.
Look him in the eyes,
I see the hate.
I look to the Light,
I see true praise.
Please, Lord, let this be a phase.
Make him go away.
I want him to decay.
Please make him fade.
I can't take it any more.
My heart I pour,
As I'm trying to ignore.
He is coming at me hard core.
Worse than before.
Lord save me.
Embrace me.
I have faith in Thee.
Come on, Jesus,
Set me free.
My soul pleads.
I beg Thee,
For you are my trustee.
I count on Thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment