Sunday, February 15, 2009

The writing is not flowing

I love to write. I write constantly. So, I did not think it would pose a problem to add to my blog daily. As usual, I was wrong. The last couple of days i have felt like the life has been sucked out of me. I've been going through that "Someone please kill me" phase. I call it a phase because it occurs occasionally and it always passes. But when I am in it, it feels like it is the end of the world. i truly just want to get high. I swallowed a small handful of xanax the other day and it helped. I'm not a fan of the high that i get from xanax, because it does not feel like a high at all. BUT - at least it took away all feeling, which I think I need right now just for survival. Anyhow - I hope to be a bit more creative in a couple of days. Hopefully this ick will lift soon.

1 comment:

  1. Anything to make it through, yeah?

    If you've come off the real heavy drugs, a couple of Xanax a day might help a lot and might be perfectly justified.

    Choose life! Choose pain!

    It gets better, please believe me.

    ReplyDelete